GIVING BACK IS
PART OF OUR ETHOS.
Giving back is part of our ethos. We believe that God put us on this earth to make an impact. Whether that impact is big or small; the effort and positive impact is what matters.
Here are the organizations that we are most involved with and regularly sponsor…
The vision of BCE began with a single dad battling Ulcerative Colitis (UC) in 2010. It was Christmas Eve, and he was looking at an empty Christmas tree with that sinking feeling on how he is going to tell his young son in the morning that Santa Claus wasn’t coming this year.
Later that night, he heard a knock at the door, he answered to see his mother and some other relatives with 2 huge bags full of gifts! This surprise took him back, but blew him away at the power of generosity when a person is down and out realized that what would have likely been their worst Christmas ever, was instead the Best Christmas Ever!God planted a seed that night to pay it forward. Don and his lifelong friend Jason rallied a small group of friends together to give a surprise BCE to local family, just as he had received! Ever since, the number of families to receive a BCE has continued to grow throughout the United States, Canada, and Costa Rica!
Service League of Green Bay is a charitable organization whose purpose is to meet physical, educational and emotional needs of the children of Brown County by providing volunteer hours and financial support. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization, Service League of Green Bay fully funds all of its own projects and donates every dollar raised by our members. Founded in 1932, Service League is a longstanding women’s organization whose members are passionate about positively impacting the lives of children in need.
The Howard Suamico Youth Sports Association is a volunteer not-for-profit organization whose mission is to develop the youth of our community through an organized sports program in cooperation with the Villages of Howard and Suamico.
- Stimulate interest and insure a safe and organized approach to youth sports
- Emphasize the value of sportsmanship and fair play
- Provide direction, coordination and transition for and between all individual youth sports
- Make prospective participants more aware of the services available to increase participation
- Educate coaches, participants and officials
- Oversee and make recommendations to the individual leagues and to the Howard Park and Recreation Department
- Help in budgetary needs
- Provide a community service through a non-discriminating association
We take pride in being your most accessible and approachable advisor.